|M.Pharm, PhD (Pharmaceutical Biotechnology) and PhD (Commerce and Management Studies), PGDCA
Presently Principal and Professor at Acharya & BM Reddy College of Pharmacy, Bangalore and Director- Acharya Institutes, Bangalore.
|1. Campus Director – Acharya Institutes, Bengaluru from 1st December 2016 -
2. Professor & Principal at Acharya & B M Reddy College of Pharmacy From 1 Sept 2000 till date
3. Conferred the coveted “IPER’s Principal of the year award” by the Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India, at the annual convention of APTI at Pune during Nov, 2014.
4. Elected as Editor of prestigious 78 year old Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, the official scientific publication of The Indian Pharmaceutical Association (2014-2016-2018).
5. Honorary President & Director at Du Laboratories Limited.
6. Honorary President & Director at Iphar Pharmaceuticals Limited
7. Fellowship award from Association of Biotechnology and Pharmacy in 2007
8. Fellowship of Institution of Chemists (India) 2011
9. Selected as Chairman of 50th Golden Jubilee Committee of National Pharmacy Week -2011
10. Received IPA Best local branch award thrice in 2009, 2010 and 2012 and Special Recognition award twice in 2011 and 2013 for IPA –Peenya branch
11. Fellowship award from The Indian Pharmaceutical Association in 2012
12. Elected Secretary of International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers- Bangalore Chapter 2013-.
13. Member of AIM Global Dean’s Forum Advisory Committee of FIP from the year 2013 –
14. Invited member of Quality Management and Technical committee of Indian Drugs Manufacturers Association (IDMA) and special invitee to Executive Committee of IDMA-Karnataka Board
15. Secretary IPA-Education Division and Associate Secretary of IPA from April 2010 to March 2014
16. Member of Academic Council of Rajiv Gandhi University of health Sciences, Karnataka 2014-15 and 2016-2017
17. Member of Board of Studies for Pharmacy (PG) of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka 2010-15
18. Editor, RGUHS Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 2015-16
19. Member of Indian Host Committee organizing FIP World Congress at Hyderabad in September 2011
20. Consultant to Siri Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2002-2003
21. Asst. Professor & Principal at Acharya & B M Reddy College of Pharmacy, Bangalore from 13th Nov, 1997 to 30th Aug,2000
22. Lecturer at MMU College of Pharmacy, Ramanagaram from 4th Jan, 1994 to 12th Nov, 1997
23. Member of the India Host Committee (IHC) organizing the 71st World Congress of FIP held during 3-8, September 2011 at Hyderabad, INDIA
24. Executive Committee member of Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTI) and contributed in organizing APTI conventions Vizag, Bangalore and Rajahmundry and other National and International Seminars.
25. Qualified GATE- 1991 with 88.99 percentile and received UGC scholarship during M.Pharm for 24 months
26. Obtained Black-Belt in Karate in 1989 and Brown-Belt in Judo