Join ISSX in Boston this October 27-28!
This workshop will offer an atmosphere for discussion, both formal and informal, conducive to the exchange of information and experiences and will present attendees opportunities to interact with senior leaders in this field. Secure your exhibit space to meet with scientists from academia, industry, and governmental and regulatory agencies.
Why You Should Exhibit and Sponsor with ISSX
- Strengthen relationships with existing customers and generate new sales prospects with attendees seeking to learn about your company's products and services and to evaluate solutions for their companies.
- Educate highly-qualified attendees about your company and its products through our onsite program, sponsorship opportunities, and over 5.5 hours of dedicated time in the exhibit hall.
- Gain exclusive access to hundreds of attendees and increase your brand visibility by securing one of only 20 available booths.
Exhibit Fees and Specifications
Exhibit space is available for a fee of $2,000 per table and each table space includes:
- One (1) six foot, draped table
- Two (2) chairs
- One (1) identification sign with company name and booth number
- One (1) 50-word company description and black-and-white logo in the onsite program/abstract book
- One (1) complimentary exhibit personnel badge which includes admittance to the educational sessions
- Opportunity to add up to three (3) additional exhibitor registrations at the discounted rate of $349
Your sponsorship of a promotional item, special event, or break will help ISSX defray expenses of this workshop and will keep registration fees low, enabling more attendees to be present and meet with exhibiting companies. Review the full list of options available by downloading the exhibitor prospectus.
All sponsors receive:
- Recognition in the onsite workshop program and abstract book
- Sponsor ribbons on sponsor personnel name badges
- Company logo in workshop program book and slides
- Recognition as a sponsor on the ISSX Workshop website and in promotional emails