About the Sheraton Boston Hotel
The Sheraton Boston Hotel is a contiguous part of the landmark Prudential Center/Copley Place Complex. The hotel is located just four miles from Boston Logan International Airport and under one mile from the Boston Back Bay (BBY) Amtrak Station. Enjoy indoor access to shopping and restaurants at The Shops at Prudental Center and Copley Place or one of the many Boston Back Bay restaurants. Located in the prestigious Back Bay district, you can stroll just a few blocks to Copley Square, the Charles River, the Museum of Fine Arts or Fenway Park.
Sheraton Boston Hotel
39 Dalton Street
Boston, MA 02199
ISSX Workshop attendees are eligible to receive the exclusive rate of $265 USD/night, exclusive of taxes by contacting our hotel coordinator, Rachael Miller at Rachael.Miller@sheraton.com.
The attendee rate is subject to availability. Please note that rooms for October 25 are no longer available.
Transportation from Logan International Airport to the Hotel
- Public Transportation: The two nearest subway stations are the Green Line stations of Prudential station and Hynes Convention Center station. For a detailed map of the MBTA "T" and directions to points of interest around the city view the Boston public transportation map.
- TAXI: Sheraton Boston Hotel is about 4 miles from Logan Airport, one of several hotels near the Boston Convention Center and a quick ride away from all Boston attractions. Taxis are readily available from the lobby of the hotel. Taxi costs from Logan International Airport to the hotel is approximately $35 one way.
- Boston Hotel Airport Shuttle: Sheraton Boston provides convenient access to two Boston hotel airport shuttle options.
- GOBOSTON SHUTTLE
- Pick-up Locations: Logan Airport terminals and Sheraton Boston Hotel
- Hours: 24/7
- Cost: $17 per person, advance reservations required
You may schedule a pickup from Sheraton Boston or from Boston Logan Airport online, or you may contact the GoBoston Shuttle directly at 888-437-4379.
- Back Bay Logan Express
- Pick-up Locations: Logan Airport terminals and Hynes Convention Center (located adjacent to our hotel)
From Logan Airport - first departure: 6AM, last departure: 10PM
From Hynes Convention Center - first departure: 5AM, last departure: 9PM
Buses depart every 20 minutes
- Cost: $5 per person (credit or debit card, no cash) or free with MBTA pass
No advance reservations. The Back Bay Logan Express is a blue shuttle with orange accents.
- Sheraton Boston parking is available for $53 per night until 2pm on the day of checkout. This valet parking fee includes unlimited in and out privileges.
- Guests can also park at the Prudential Center Garage for $39 for each 24 hour period. Please note that payment for this parking is separate from the hotel and you will be expected to pay each time you exit the garage.
Directions for driving and taking public transportation can be found at: http://www.sheratonbostonhotel.com/sheraton-boston-directions