Industry-Sponsored Symposia (ISS) are commercially-supported educational sessions held in conjunction with ISSX meetings. Please review the following information thoroughly before beginning your application:
Rules and Regulations for Industry-Sponsored Symposia
- The International Society for the Study of Xenobiotics (ISSX) name and logo is the exclusive property of, and trademarked by, the International Society for the Study of Xenobiotics. Aside from the approved wording (refer to “Preparation of Promotional and Other Satellite Materials” section below), the International Society for the Study of Xenobiotics (ISSX) name, insignia, logo, acronym, or any reference to the 11th International ISSX Meeting may not be used in mailing pieces, signs, advertising or promotions in any media, or on descriptive product literature either inside or outside of the exhibit area, prior to, during, or after the meeting.
- ISSX reserves the right to review all mailings and other promotional items and activities employed to publicize any approved ISS to take place over the official meeting dates. All brochures, invitations, announcements, posters, agendas, speaker descriptions, evaluations, postcards, Web site listings, other promotional and meeting materials, and enduring materials must be approved by ISSX prior to printing or release.
- ISSX prohibits the distribution of any meeting announcements or promotional materials within the hotels. Hotel room drops are strictly prohibited. Promotion from within your company’s exhibit booth is permitted.
- If the ISS is canceled for any reason prior to or on April 8, 2016, the full payment will be refunded if the slot can be reassigned. If the slot cannot be reassigned, 50% of the payment will be refunded. No refunds will be granted after April 8, 2016.
- Application for an ISS signifies that you have read the Industry-Sponsored Symposia Guidelines and understand and agree to comply with the financial, administrative, and other responsibilities associated with this meeting.
- Sponsor must acknowledge that ISSX can in no way guarantee attendance at your session.
If the above rules are not adhered to in full, ISSX reserves the right to cancel your event at any time. ISS dates and times are still being finalized. This information will be updated as soon as it becomes available.