This site and its contents are the property of the International Society for the Study of Xenobiotics herein after referred to as ISSX.
Copyright protects original works of authorship, including literary works, musical works, pictorial and graphic works, motion pictures and other audiovisual works, sound recordings, etc. Works that are created and fixed in print, electronic, fax, CD-ROM, and other formats now known or later developed are protected. Even e-mail that you send and receive is protected. However, just because you receive information or find it posted on the Internet, this does not mean that you are free to reproduce it and forward it (distribute, transmit, etc.) to others without appropriate permission or without a license agreement if your use is beyond fair use. Copyright notices are not required by law, so if you do not see a copyright notice on any item, do not assume that it is free to use or pass along to others.
Below are selected permitted and prohibited uses of ISSX material that is posted at this Web site.
Permitted Uses of Materials at this Site:
- Anyone who is doing personal, noncommercial research may view, print material, and temporarily store materials from this site, provided that ISSX's copyright notices are not removed and that the reuse of material does not conflict with any of the prohibited uses below.
- Others may view, print material, and temporarily store materials from this site for internal use only provided that copying fees are paid to the Copyright Clearance Center for printing of files beyond that permitted by Section 107 or 108 of the US Copyright Act, and that ISSX's copyright notices are not removed and that the reuse of material does not conflict with any of the prohibited uses below.
- A link or links may be made to any document or location at this site, provided that the link does not bypass any license agreement or lead to any secure areas on this site for which a fee has been assessed.
Prohibited Uses of Material at this Site:
- Materials may not be systematically stored on a server so as to substitute for the purchase of a subscription and/or license agreement to/for the materials.
- Except for the permitted uses above, materials may not be reproduced, distributed, and/or transmitted (via print, fax, electronic, or other means), nor adapted, excerpted, and/or altered without prior written permission from ISSX.
- Materials may not be sold to third particles without prior written authorization from ISSX.
- Published materials or portions thereof (including articles, figures, tables, photos, etc.) that are published by ISSX may not be posted on any Web site.
The following links are provided for informational purposes only. ISSX bears no responsibility for the quality of information provided. Except for the US Copyright Act and other information provided by the US Copyright Office, these links do not construe ISSX's endorsement of the organizations or any information or position that they might have with respect to copyright or other issues.