ISSX Focus Groups
The ISSX Focus Groups were first developed in 2016 as an extension of the ISSX Strategic Plan and are now an active forum for member discussions and educational program development. Membership in the ISSX Focus Groups is an exclusive benefit of ISSX membership. ISSX Focus Groups are
designed to allow you to network with your colleagues while discussing topics relevant to the day.
Our current Focus Groups, with their respective Chairs and Co-Chairs, are:
- Chair: Amit Kalgutkar, Pfizer
- Co-Chair: Valerie Kramlinger, Novartis
- Chair: Lucinda Hittle, Merck
- Co-Chair: Michael Reilly, GlaxoSmithKline
- Chair: Hartmut Derendorf, University of Florida
- Co-Chair: Ping Zhao, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Chair: Xiaoyan Chu, Merck
- Co-Chair: Xinning Yang, FDA
Associating and actively participating in a Focus Group can significantly enhance the exchange of the most current scientific research information and open doors to endless opportunities for collaboration and career advancement. The aim is for active
participation to provide personal growth and professional development to ISSX members.